We've produced many forms of content designed to help visitors understand and familiarize themselves with our services, experience and expertise. This content comes in the form of Thought Leadership Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Blog Posts, Articles and more. With the exception of "guest" blog posts, MediaLab owns the content on this website. It is copyrighted in MediaLab's name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post or content on our site. Linking to this site is much appreciated and encouraged--whether it be from your website, blog, social media sites, email communication or other online medium. Although we'd be delighted to be informed of your link, this is not required.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post, page or content.
- Print our content and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, MediaLab Ventures. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MediaLab3DSolutions.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post our content in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us.