ARE YOU READY TO SELL HOMES ONLINE?
It’s been talked about for years: selling new construction homes online. Everyone who is talking about it has compared it to configuring and buying a Tesla online and having it delivered to your door.
IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE?
But how can you sell a new construction home online when….
• There are so many options for buyers to choose from
• Some choices have to be made early in the process and some late
• There are multiple touchpoints necessary between buyers and builders in the buying process
• The supply chain makes it hard to know the availability and price of materials three months from now
These are all great questions and concerns with the state of the industry! We’ve got some answers for you, though. Our team has made it our mission to make selling homes online a reality for our partners.
That’s where our Home Configurator comes into play. This tool brings as much of the sales process as a builder is ready for to the digital space.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Our engineers and product managers have held focus-group conversations with trusted clients, and it is readily apparent that the challenges are large for selling new construction online. Many of the challenges are rooted in back-end data organization. The amount of data is vast and in varying stages of organization and accessibility!
It will be necessary for an online configurator that lets the user choose options available in a specific community to be able to speak with a builder’s back-end ERP system to know what is available to sell.
It is also necessary to know data like monotony laws when configuring a home on a specific lot. For example, if the home being built next to it already has locked in a specific elevation look, then the options available to configure on the adjacent lot are limited.
As you can imagine, this data is fast-moving and time-consuming to manage. That’s where our experience comes in. Our expertise with integrating to ERP’s for lot sales statuses has given us the insight into the process of building an integration between systems.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
We are seeing builders taking a few of the following avenues to make selling online a possibility…
- Streamline options into packages.
- This simplifies online presentation, reduces the cost of visualizing all permutations of options, and simplifies data management.
- Start by selling Quick-Move-In inventory online.
- This readies your organization for e-commerce with limited or no configurations needed.
- Focus on defining a transaction as a configuration dropped into your CRM/Lead-Gen software instead of e-commerce transactions just yet.
- Publish a limited amount of only the popular home options online to give your buyers something to visualize in a photo-real, immersive way.
- Generate a more qualified lead in your back-end system with the buyer’s preferences already in front of you.
- Let your users know there are more options to choose from in-person, and simultaneously reduce the amount of time your salespeople need to spend with a specific buyer because they are already well informed.
Selling homes online may seem cumbersome at first, but the benefits are truly outstanding. That’s why our teams are so focused on tying beautiful, photoreal visualizations to the real-world and fast-moving data of our client’s organizations.
With the latest web technologies and modern back-end system architectures, we’re making data integration as easy and quick as possible. We are doing this not only to bring something beautiful to the web but also something with real and measurable business value either through…
- More qualified leads
- Shortened sales cycles
- Less in-person time for your salespeople
- Real-time data on most popular online configurations to see what people are interested in
- E-commerce dollars directly to your door
Reach out if you are interested in learning more. We’re here to answer all of your questions and to keep you posted on our latest Home Configurator product as we release features.
lsm99May 11, 2023
[…] There you can find 29120 additional Info on that Topic: medialab3dsolutions.com/are-you-ready-to-sell-homes-online/ […]
magic mushroom where to buyMay 26, 2023
[…] There you can find 67806 additional Info to that Topic: medialab3dsolutions.com/are-you-ready-to-sell-homes-online/ […]
Comments are closed.