HAVE YOU CONSIDERED VIRTUAL FRAME WALKS?
Frame Walks are an essential part of the homebuilding process. They are part of those checks and balances that need to take place in order to build a quality home.
As with many other stages of the construction process, frame walks tend to have some downsides. Going virtual may just help troubleshoot those challenges. This digital experience also presents some significant perks that you may have never considered.
OUT WITH THE OLD…
Typically, a home would have to be physically in progress to do a frame walk. While construction is taking place, a team would walk around and make notes about changes that need to be made. Then, once those updates have occurred, the team would walk through again. This can be a very expensive and long process to get a plan to market.
IN WITH THE NEW…
Virtual Frame Walks take everything into the digital world. By using 3D construction files, our team can completely build out the exterior, interior, and frame of the home. Users can then virtually “walk” the space without having to wait for construction to begin. This saves a ton of money and time to market.
To give some context, you can think of these as essentially an interior and exterior spinner that shows both the framing aspects of the home for construction but also the fully designed version of the home for marketing.
THE BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL FRAME WALKS
Virtual Frame Walks open the door to many benefits. Here are some you could take advantage of by switching over to a digital experience:
- 360° Views – With the exterior and interior views right at your fingertips, you can interactively move around to get angles not feasible in person
- Speed to Market – Save time in speed to market by virtually frame walking your homes before construction begins
- Time and Cost Savings – By making changes before construction begins, frame walk edits become timelier and more cost-effective
- ROI Across Multiple Departments – Design and marketing teams can see the floor plan layout months sooner
- Transparent Communication – Allow your buyers to virtually walk the home before they purchase